Archery Leagues Begin Week of January 21
Winter Leagues last for 10 weeks.
We have sign-ups for the following bow classes:
12-15 shoot at 15yds. Kids 11 and under shoot at 10yds.
Hunter class only
Compound bow with multipin sights, less than 12in stabilizers and no side or back stabilizers.
Adjustable yardage sights, less than 20in stabilizers, no powered optics.
Maximum number in leagues 18 people
Traditional Archery – Long bow or Recurve bow without sights
Open Class – Any bow package other than crossbow.
Here’s How it Works
Each week will be a different shoot in a round robin format of the following:
Vegas 10 rounds 3 spots 5 spot 6 rounds 2-D animal targets 2 rounds 15 targets
Time slots are as follows:
• 4pm-4:30pm warm ups, 4:30pm-6pm shoot
• 6pm-6:30pm warm ups, 6:30pm-8pm shoot
• 8am-8:30am warm ups 8:30am-10am shoot
• 10am-10:30am warm up 10:30am-12noon shoot
$50 Registration Fee plus:
• Kids $5 per week
• Adults $10 per week (no weekly charge for Members)